Sunday, April 29, 2012

Address Logistics

For those of you who want to write me while I'm gone or sent packages et cetera, here are ways that you will be able to reach me:

1. My e-mail address: whitney.whetten@myldsmail.net  

I will probably be checking my e-mails once a week on what we call P-day (preparation day--basically a day where you do the things that need to be done like laundry, food shopping, mailing, et cetera instead of focusing on proselyting). I will do my best to respond to e-mails but the trend I've seen with other missionaries is that they don't always have the time to individually respond to everyone.

2. My MTC address:

Sister Whitney Whetten
California San Fernando Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center *
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
United States

*My individual PO Box will be sent to my missionary e-mail account the Friday before I enter the MTC, so I will update what the PO address is as soon as I get it.

This is for the time period that I'm at the MTC (Missionary Training Center). Because I will be learning a language (Spanish) at the MTC, I will be there somewhere between 4-9 weeks approximately. During that time this will be my address. After that, I will be in California for the duration of my mission. 

3. My California Mission address: 

Sister Whitney Whetten
California San Fernando Mission
23504 Lyons Ave Ste 107
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
United States

This address will work for mailing packages and letters throughout my mission. This is the address of what we call the "mission home" which is where the mission presidents live (I believe). Packages and letters sent to this address will reach me (they will probably be forwarded to my specific apartment where I am at the time). I will provide the addresses of the specific apartments where I live in letters posted on here as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment