Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 25th, 2013


Hello all!
 
So sorry I have almost no time to write this week. Yesterday for my preparation day from about 1-5 we were doing the new missionary activities which meant for us that within a few hours of them getting off the plane, we took the missionaries out contacting on the street and knocking for about an hour to an hour and a half. Hermana Tavoian and I are training now. We just got back in Sylmar from the meeting and eating lunch etc. My new missionary is named Hermana Hardy. We are in Sylmar. But because we were gone yesterday we had permission to come write a quick e-mail and put in our key indicators etc. I'll tell you more next week! Have a great week!
 
Tenga el espiritu consigo siempre!
 
~Hermana Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment